Update Terakhir : 11 bulan lalu
PT Mobile Tunai Indonesia - BPC Banking Technology (www.bpcbt.com) is a fast growing fintech and e-money company based on Jakarta, Indonesia. The shareholders are from Switzerland which are focusing in banking software technology.
Our aim is to develop Indonesia to better prosperity, especially by implementing e-money for people in remote areas whom are difficult to access to banking services and to support "Laku Pandai" program from OJK that has been growth rapidly.
If you have strong passion developing our country by providing people with banking and fintech services, need an attractive professional experiences developing startups from scratch to something that you can be proud of, you are the right one here.
Minggu - Minggu
Lowongan Kerja di PT Mobile Tunai Indonesia
9 Oktober 2018
Setidaknya 3 tahun
- Responsible for corporate legal matters including prepare, draft, review, revise and negotiate to any company’s agreement/contract/MOU both in English and Bahasa Indonesia including checking on legal supporting documents
- Create and monitor the implementation of the agreement/contract of company
- Drafting circular resolution of shareholders
- Drafting and issuing company policies and internal memo
- Support all kind of corporate action
- Maintain good relationship with external parties, including lawyer, public notary and regulator
- Serve as key legal advisor on all major business transactions
- Drafting and issuing legal documents, such as POA, statement letter and other necessary documents
- Responsible for company license
- Update regulations related to company licenses
- Keep update with new regulations (OJK and BI regulations in particular) also provide advice and guideline to legal department and relevant internal departments to ensure each project and obligation of reporting is in compliance with applicable regulations
- Monitor the implementation of the company projects and corporate action