Update Terakhir : 2 hari lalu
Cheetham Salt Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc, is Australia's largest producer and refiner of solar salt. Founded by Richard Cheetham in 1888, Cheetham Salt is proud of its long term commitment to Australian manufacturing and sees its contribution as an integral part of Australian industry.
Our aim is to build our product and service offering for the Australian and Asian markets. With an established business in Indonesia and a sales office in Japan, we are well positioned to distribute goods throughout the Asia Pacific region.
We currently operate 6 solar salt fields and 4 refineries throughout Australia with the capacity to produce 800,000 tonnes annually. Our fields and facilities can supply salt for every need, ranging from table salt to entire ship loads of industrial salt. As part of our vision to become the premier provider of value added solar salt products; we continue to invest and form strategic partnerships with companies throughout Australia and abroad. Our associate companies include Salpak, Western Salt Refinery in Western Australia, Dominion Salt and Cerebos-Skellerup in New Zealand.
We are committed to the set of values on which the company was built --- collaboration, accountability, integrity, safety and customer commitment. By embracing these values and operating with environmental sustainability, our customers have confidence that all our products adhere to international standards for quality assurance.
Lowongan Kerja di PT Cheetham Garam Indonesia
Sales Admin Staff
14 Januari 2019
Setidaknya 1 tahun
- Memberikan support dalam proses penjualan yang masuk baik melalui telepon / email / fax, mengecek data (harga & stock), dan memasukkan data kedalam system (Sales Order).
- Memberikan support kepada sales team dalam mencari /follow up prospective client melalui internet / telepon / database, dan mengupdate data pelanggan.
- Melakukan penawaran harga dan emailing kepada customer.
- Memonitor dan membuat sales performance report harian & mingguan.
Project Manager (Construction)
4 Januari 2019
Setidaknya 7 tahun
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- To establish and manage a site workforce capable of constructing in a safe and diligent manner, to the highest possible standard, on time and in line with predetermined cost..
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the hand over
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays.
- Regular monitoring on the Master Program and development of stage/section program as required.
- Plan and efficiently organize the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff
- Requisition all materials, and oversee the deliveries and ensure they are done so in adequate time in line with the construction program and procurement
- Effectively communicate with the Design Team to ensure the timely release of design information.
- Supervise n, manage and motivate all site team including effective management of sub-contractor activities on site ensuring they are engaged, on target in line with the master program.
- Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards.
- Ensure site team and sub-contractors are following common operational standards.
- Maintain close relations with the Site Manager / Sub Construction and design teams and neighbors as well as any other stakeholders. Also with Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and Confirmation of Instructions
- Organize and chair weekly review meetings with local team and sub-contractors team.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity related to projects on Gateway to enable traceability.
- Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company’s Policy
- Control and monitor site waste in accordance with the Company’s Site Waste Minimization & Management Policy
- Continually develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques and products to enhance the business and fulfil company requirements
RETAIL SALES STAFF for EAST JAVA AREA (Consumer Goods)
4 Januari 2019
Setidaknya 2 tahun
- Establish and maintain relationships with store management/ Owner and associates.
- (B2C customer; Traditional Market)
- Target Oriented
- Extend excellent customer service by resolving customers’ billing and service problems.
- Attend calls for customer enquiries on time
- Prepare price quotations and follow up until closing the deal
- Prepare action plans and schedules to determine specific sales targets.
- Having own vehicle
Manufacturing Mechanical Engineering Supervisor
4 Januari 2019
Setidaknya 3 tahun
Job Description :
- Responds to manufacturing issues and concerns to insure products are produced to specifications and according to manufacturing schedules while insuring efficient use of resources.
- Understand MTBF and MTTR and OEE
- Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods
- Determines the processes, identifies the materials and supplies to be used and designs and builds appropriate fixtures necessary for efficient and cost effective manufacturing.
- Performs engineering activities in compliance with established company and manufacturing standards, engineering principles, customer requirements and related specification.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding end user.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR for JABODETABEK (Consumer Goods)
4 Januari 2019
Setidaknya 7 tahun
- Responsible and accountable for supervising a team, ensuring the correct service levels, distribution
- Responsible and accountable for ordering the correct volume of product to service the distributors/outlets under his supervision to the agreed company standards.
- Responsible and accountable for wastage control for all routes and distributors/ outlets under his/her supervision.
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under his/her supervision.
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his /her direct supervision.
- Ensure all sales routes under his/her supervision have up to date route plans.
- Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
- Responsible to ensure that outlets under his /her supervision meet the companies Picture of Success’ standards.
- Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his team. This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan.
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his /her area of supervision.
- Responsible for monthly report, annual report, forecast,
- Responsible for the investigation and control of non-compliance to company standards and policies.
See More Jobs