Cost Accounting and Finance Staff - Bekasiat PT Indoaluminium Intikarsa Industri293 Applicants
- Male / Female
- Age maximum 30 years
- Education S1 majoring of Accounting
- Experience in relevant field is preferable.
- Must have good attitude, hard worker, discipline, honest, initiative, creative, responsible, pleasant personality, dynamic and high self motivated.
- Willing to work hard, either as a team work or independently.
- Familiar with Ms. Office application.
- Discipline, responsible, pleasant personality, dynamic and high self motivated.
- Ready to work in Bekasi
- Prepares Monthly Financial Report, Reconciliations to ledger, and orther related report
- Handling of transaction account receivables and account payable
- Handling of petty cash|
- Responsible of Cost Accounting to HPP
PT. INDOALUMINIUM INTIKARSA INDUSTRI, which is known as 3i, is one of the most advance and modern aluminium plants in Indonesia that supplies superior quality aluminium thin foil for cigarette, pharmaceutical, and food packaging, roofing insulation, cable wrapping, household, and many other purposes.
On the other hand, 3i also serves the need of aluminium sheet for electrical/ electronic components, cooking utensils, finstock, and general purposes.
3i was established in 1992 with its environmentally friendly plant located at Cibitung, the new industrial sector of Bekasi, West Java, around 40 km away from Jakarta.
Recognizing the increasing need in Indonesia Market as well as the promising prospect for export, 3i is looking for a bright future.
With technical assistance from Pechiney Aluminium Engineering, which is one of the finest aluminium producers in the world, and supported by professional qualified working force and management, PT. INDOALUMINIUM INTIKARSA INDUSTRI commits to provide the best quality product and service to its customers.