- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Able to Work at Room and Public Area
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms, coordinators
- Ensuring bathroom supplies, guest amenities and bed sheet are stocked and set per hotel regulation
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Ensure internal windows, doorways are free of finger print
- Ensure floors and elevators are clean, free of debris
- Excellence understanding of customer service and guest satisfiction
- Participate to build a positive team work
- Coordinate with front Office dept for any room s tatus and guest request
Set in 5 hectares of tropical beachfront land, surrounded by the Indian Ocean and untouched rice fields, LV8’s location makes for the perfect getaway. LV8 offers a superb choice of luxurious accommodation, with an emphasis on comfort. The 124 suites have spacious living areas from 85m2 to 360m2 with oceans views and tastefully designed bedrooms with magnificent bathrooms. The attentive service, relaxing spa treatments, fantastic restaurants, bars and beach club set in tropical beachfront surroundings; LV8 luxury suites offer a timeless elegance to make your stay an experience you’ll always remember and return to year after year.
Lv8 Resort Hotel is located on Berawa Beach Canggu, which is among the few treasured secret areas of Bali. Rice fields that extend to a stretch of coastline with a legendary eight world class surf breaks. It is a tranquil area where travelers can escape the pressures of modern living, but still be close enough to enjoy shopping, nightlife and dining out in neighboring Petitenget and Seminyak only 10 minutes away; 15 minutes away from Nirwana Golf and Country Club, designed by Greg Norman and 30 minutes away from the bustling streets of Kuta and 40 minutes from the airport.