- Willing to be located in Site area.
- Technical High School degree or related field is required
- should have more than 5 years experience in the O & G industry as a Rigging foreman/supervisor. Good exposure in O&G construction projects, EPC, EMC project , shutdown job
- Strong leadership capability and have a good communication skill in team.
- Proficiency in using microsoft applications.
Duration of contract
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW
Or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your application letter, recent photograph (with blue background), updated CV, scan of your ID card and other supporting Educational documents. Please type [KF 15– RIGGER FOREMAN] on the Subject Box. For more information please visit our website www.posoenergy.com
- Experienced rigging supervisor with more than 5 years of experience in the areas of Shutdown job, Pipeline, Erection, Wall Equipment, Compressor, Exchanger, Hand loading and unloading for Oil & Gas, Power and Construction industries.
- Controlling and execution of rigging activities, heavy critical lifts throughout the projects including Utility, Common, Off site area
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating with rigging Engineers and Project management team
- Should be Capable of independently handling a Project and managing as rigging In charge.
A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects, along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource, water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme, which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy, located in Middle Sulawesi.
Currently, we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company, PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh, the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko, which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra.
Installed capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.