- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience as Marketing Manager / Credit Management / Branch Head / any equivalent position in multifinance / banking industry.
- Having knowledge about Credit Processing, Sales and Collection.
- Strong leadership, good analytical, evaluation, and problem solving skills.
- Good communication in English and Ms. Office (Word and Excel).
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya.
- Direct all operational aspects including sales, marketing, operations, customer service, human resources, administration, and collection.
- Meet sales target and other Branch’s goals.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/ applicable laws.
- Keuangan / Bank
We are a multinational financing company dealing mainly in consumer financing and credit card services. We are the 1st Japanese Credit Card issuer to expand abroad, and currently we are the second largest Retailer Backed Credit Card company in Japan