- At least 2 years of experience in collection for Multifinance or Banking
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good written, oral and reading communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
- Has supervisory responsibilities on special projects concerning Collections.
- Leadership, Motivation and evaluation team member
- Manage perfomance of desk collections within set performance triggers
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debt
- Research, develop and implement collection procedures that reduce the amount of delinquency they encounter
- Working with system and set up inovations
- Ensure effective functioning of collections process
- regularly reporting the collection department’s progress and statistics
- Regularly meetings with trainers, quality, management
- Organize team member including shifting scheduling
- Ensure the productivity of team member
- Jakarta Barat
- Keuangan / Bank
Pendanaan.com is Hadoop's online P2P platform for credit scoring and consumer cash loan business. Compared with traditional banks, the application process on Pendanaan is much simpler, with no collaterals required. Consumers can simply download the DanaCepat application on their Android phones and start applying for cash loans anytime and anywhere. Loan applications are assessed, evaluated, and approved in real-time, enabling the fund to be instantly transferred to applicant’s bank acoount once approved. The whole experience of getting a cash loan through Pendanaan.com is much easier, friendlier, quicker, and less confusing for the currently unbankable and underbanked customers. Our dream is to deliver mobile money revolution for more Financial Inclusion. As such, we will contribute to the economic growth of the market in the long run. Delivering better Financial inclusion for all.
Pendanaan.com is supported by a comprehensive, sophisticated and powerful credit scoring system that collects and analyses much wider types and bigger amount of data compare to that of traditional banks. For customers with little or no banking history or records, the system will still be able to calculate a credit scoring. The system’s methodologies and algorithms have been practiced and proved to be highly effective to identify frauds and manage risks.
Thus, the experiences learned by Pendanaan.com in assessing credit for unbankable consumers can be shared with banks and other financial institutions in terms of risk management models and credit scores. This will serve as an extremely useful tool and enabling financial companies to expand their services to the largest customer segment in the market – the unbankable one.
Through Pendanaan.com, the unbankable and under-banked people will begin to learn better understanding the concept of credit, different type financial services, and assume responsibilities. As they build good credit history and credit score, they will also be able to expand their credit abilities. Such as increasing limit and receive at different service fee from Pendanaan.com our financial institutions partner. This motivates people to protect the value of their credit by using financial services the right way, which in turn will help the sustainable grow of the industry. Ultimately, such momentum will help form a healthy circle that benefit both people in need of financial services, the businesses and ultimately the Economy.