- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, listening, coaching, counseling, public speaking and preparing correspondence, reports, briefing notes, etc.
- Skills in problem-solving, conflict resolution and strong client relations.
- The Tenant Relations Staff is a highly proactive position that is responsible for enhanced liaison and interaction with tenants of Jababeka Industrial Estate.
- The Tenant Relations Staff will dedicate the majority of time working directly with tenants and monitoring properties to ensure compliance with Tenancy Agreements including property upkeep and maintenance.
- The Tenant Relations Staff will also provide industrial estate education and basic industrial maintenance training, enforce policy and Agreements, conduct periodic inspections and investigations
PT Jababeka, Tbk was founded in 1989 and is a public company's first industrial estate developer in Indonesia. The company's main development is Jababeka City, 30km from the city of Jakarta. City of integrated landscape includes more than 5,600 acres. Over the past 25 years, has been transformed into a thriving community with more than 1 million people.Jababeka city is also home to more than 1,650 local and multinational companies from 30 countries (e.g. UK, USA, Japan, Germany, Netherland) employ more than 600,000 local and foreign workers.
Currently, the companys business can be divided into three main segments: land development, infrastructure development, hospitality and property management. This segment is all an integral part of the development of modern cities and the key to the companys vision to create cities in Indonesia.