- Min. Bachelor Degree from Architecture.
- Have an experience (2 years) as Fit Out at Shopping Center.
- Proficient with AUTO CAD, 2D & 3D Max, Photoshop, Ms. Office.
- Have a technical knowledge in general.
- Placement at Kelapa Gading.
- Supervising work of fit out tenants during general construction.
- Evaluate the design of the tenant according to the building's standard reference.
- Coordinate with tenants related to fitted out unit.
PT. Summarecon Agung Tbk. (“Summarecon”) was founded in 1975 by Mr. Soetjipto Nagaria and his associates to undertake real estate construction and development. Starting with a 10-hectare of marsh land in the then back-waters of Jakarta, the founders managed to transform this location of Kelapa Gading into one of the most affluent residential and commercial areas in Jakarta. And over the years Summarecon has built a reputation as one of the leading property players in Indonesia, especially in the development of townships.
Summarecon develops townships which integrates residential developments with commercial developments that are supported with a wide and complete range of amenities for the residents of the townships. Over the past three decades, we have developed our expertise across the whole real estate value chain; encompassing development, architecture, engineering, project and construction management, urban planning, infrastructure, sustainable design technologies, town and neighborhood management, and project management, into the development of our townships.
With an unparalleled combination of knowledge, execution skills, dedicate personnel and commitment to customers and suppliers alike, Summarecon is known for its dependability, expertise and ability to execute and deliver property development projects around the greater Jakarta area.
Summarecon’s business units are now grouped into three distinct activities:
• Property Development
• Property Investment and Management
• Leisure, Hospitality and others
• To be the “Crown Jewel” of property developers in Indonesia that continuously delivers optimal economic value to its customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders, as well as fulfilling its social and environmental responsibilities.
• Focus on maximizing the benefits of an integrated development model, including townships development, by utilizing competitive advantages in each sector: residential, shopping centers and other commercials.
• Developing high-value products for the consumers, encourage entrepreneurship, implementing the principles of good corporate governance and continuous improvement.
• Developing high quality Human Resources, responsible, prosperous, according to the company’s values and culture.
• Team Work
• Service Excellence
• Balance Life & Family Values
• Efficient, Effective & Speedy