- Max 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture or Landscape Architect.
- At least had 2 years working experience in same position.
- Preferred candidate has experience as consultant, developer.
- Advance work with AutoCAD, SketchUP, and Microsoft Office.
- Able to make some drawings or freehand sketch.
- Willing to work vigorously and mobile.
- Placement at Makassar, South Sulawesi.
- Checking and analyze landscape design from consultant to match with management concept at the time of tender.
- Doing coordinate with consultants. contractors, and material suppliers to adjust the specifications on the design landscape.
- Ensure the implementation of work in the field are in accordance with the initial agreements.
PT. Summarecon Agung Tbk. (“Summarecon”) was founded in 1975 by Mr. Soetjipto Nagaria and his associates to undertake real estate construction and development. Starting with a 10-hectare of marsh land in the then back-waters of Jakarta, the founders managed to transform this location of Kelapa Gading into one of the most affluent residential and commercial areas in Jakarta. And over the years Summarecon has built a reputation as one of the leading property players in Indonesia, especially in the development of townships.
Summarecon develops townships which integrates residential developments with commercial developments that are supported with a wide and complete range of amenities for the residents of the townships. Over the past three decades, we have developed our expertise across the whole real estate value chain; encompassing development, architecture, engineering, project and construction management, urban planning, infrastructure, sustainable design technologies, town and neighborhood management, and project management, into the development of our townships.
With an unparalleled combination of knowledge, execution skills, dedicate personnel and commitment to customers and suppliers alike, Summarecon is known for its dependability, expertise and ability to execute and deliver property development projects around the greater Jakarta area.
Summarecon’s business units are now grouped into three distinct activities:
• Property Development
• Property Investment and Management
• Leisure, Hospitality and others
• To be the “Crown Jewel” of property developers in Indonesia that continuously delivers optimal economic value to its customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders, as well as fulfilling its social and environmental responsibilities.
• Focus on maximizing the benefits of an integrated development model, including townships development, by utilizing competitive advantages in each sector: residential, shopping centers and other commercials.
• Developing high-value products for the consumers, encourage entrepreneurship, implementing the principles of good corporate governance and continuous improvement.
• Developing high quality Human Resources, responsible, prosperous, according to the company’s values and culture.
• Team Work
• Service Excellence
• Balance Life & Family Values
• Efficient, Effective & Speedy