- Innate curiosity for solving complex problems through hypothesis-driven problem solving skills and root cause investigations
- Effective communication skills in both English & Bahasa Indonesia to interact with audiences of varying technical backgrounds
- Strong command of database querying languages such as SQL and the desire to expand your skills
- Experience analyzing large data sets to distinguish trends, define significance, and present findings to others at the appropriate level of detail.
- An ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance while adjusting to rapidly changing requirements
- Experience working with responsive web, mobile apps & testing across multiple devices
- Ability to assist with user/partner research when required
- Understanding of System Oriented Architecture
Nice to Have:
- Preferred experience with automation using a scripting language such as Python, Perl, Bash/Shell, etc.
- Some experience with product management
- Experience with gathering technical requirements
- Experience with reporting to executive management
- A high degree of technical aptitude for troubleshooting a diverse set of domains such as networking, mobile devices, web development, server infrastructure, etc.
You live in Jakarta as we are not able to support relocation, and do not require a work pass to work in Jakarta permanently
- This is a temporary 6 – 12 months role based in Jakarta to launch of the platform
Join us in building the leanest & meanest OTA in the South East Asia region. At BookingLokal, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the support of a parent company, Booking Holdings, that is the largest OTA in the world.
As a product quality specialist, you will work with the team in Jakarta to triage and manage issues and provide the team in Amsterdam (Engineering, Product, Design, Copy etc.) with insight into the customer experience. We are looking for analytical, out-of-the-box problem solvers who are able to quickly isolate the root cause and impact of time-sensitive issues and communicate findings in a clear, concise manner to audiences of varying technical backgrounds. Ideal candidates will proactively identify gaps in our product, keep relevant stakeholders informed, and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
This is a full-time position based in Jakarta for 6 – 12 months.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, Copy, Ops, and Customer Support to identify, triage, document, monitor, and help resolve issues.
- Provide operational support for launching new features and products. We would like the person to be involved from the requirements gathering phase to the launch phase & beyond.
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and work with the relevant teams to implement these opportunities.
- Participate in regular calls with the team in Amsterdam for communicating product needs, sprint planning, bug prioritization etc.
Booking.com B.V., terdaftar di Amsterdam, menyediakan layanan pemesanan akomodasi online. Merupakan pemilik, pengendali dan pengelola situs, www.booking.com. Secara internasional, Booking.com didukung oleh berbagai grup perusahaan lokal di seluruh dunia. Merupakan kewajiban dari anak cabang untuk berperan sebagai pendukung Booking.com, atau pada beberapa kasus tertentu, sebagai pendukung layanan pelanggan. Perusahaan anak cabang tidak menyediakan layanan pemesanan online dan tidak memiliki, mengendalikan, menguasai, mengelola atau memelihara situs Booking.com (atau situs lainnya). Domisili Booking.com hanya terdaftar di kantor resminya di Amsterdam dan tidak terdaftar di tempat, lokasi, ataupun kantor manapun di dunia. Anak cabang tidak memiliki otoritas tidak berwenang untuk bertindak sebagai pelaku layanan Booking.com.