Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- A marketing degree oc equivalent
- Min. 3 years experience as Assistant / Junior Brand Manager or of Consumer Goods or equivalent
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills; including good written and spoken English
- Keen to work as a team
- Excellent organisational skills, results oriented, keen attention to detail and deadline focused
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Independent, Self Motivated, Self Driven and use to work under pressure.
Reports to : Marketing Manager
A fast growing company with brands leadership in their product range is looking for a Brand Manager who is passionate in marketing to drive our brands. As a Brand Manager the incumbent will be given opportunities to gain valuable real-life working experience through a wide array of exciting assignments.
- Support the execution of annual marketing programmes
- Tracking. analysing of key brand activity and support the Marketing Manager in identifying return on investment, execute the plans to be implemented.
- Working with internal team members across trade events
- Designing and implementing creative promotion campaigns
- Work close’y with Marketing Manager to execute new business and growth opportunities for our brands.