Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Male/Female Max 35 Year Old
- Bachelor’s in Communication from Reputable University with GPA Min 3.00
- Experience at least 2 Years in related field is required for this position
- Able to managing media relation, creative, adaptable, and well under pleasure to handle crisis
- Strong Communication Skills, Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Self Driven, and able to work Individual as well as a team
- Full Time position(s) available
- Located in Cilegon - Banten
The Public Relation Officer has the primary responsibility to assist General Affairs & CSR Section Manager in Public Relation activities such as to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholder, media and the public. As a PR Officer, its should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis, have a creative mind and excellent communication skill.
Mitsubishi Chemical Indonesia, located in Cilegon City, Banten Province, Indonesia, produces Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) and Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) resin under the license of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation. Currently Mitsubishi Chemical Indonesia is the largest producer of PTA in Indonesia. Mitsubishi Chemical Indonesia was established as a multinational company in 1991 and has 3 plants built on the land area of 23 hectares. In PTA business, commercial operation of PTA no .1 Plant was started in 1991 with initial capacity of 250,00 MT per year and then followed by commercial operation of PTA no. 2 Plant with the same initial capacity in 1996. While in PET business, commercial operation of PET Plan was started in 1995 with initial capacity of 52,000 MT per year. After process optimization project, effectively from 2005, plant capacity has been increased to 700,000 MT per year for PTA and 58,000 MT per year for PET. Total investment stands at USD 610 Million with Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation as single majority shareholder