Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Engineering preferred from reputable university
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and
- Production of all phases of factory and salt field construction
- Excellent communication skill
- Detail orientated team player with strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to read blueprints, reference truss calculations, and understand structural details
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
Location : Mbay – East Nusa Tenggara, Flores
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- To establish and manage a site workforce capable of constructing in a safe and diligent manner, to the highest possible standard, on time and in line with predetermined cost..
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the hand over
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays.
- Regular monitoring on the Master Program and development of stage/section program as required.
- Plan and efficiently organize the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff
- Requisition all materials, and oversee the deliveries and ensure they are done so in adequate time in line with the construction program and procurement
- Effectively communicate with the Design Team to ensure the timely release of design information.
- Supervise n, manage and motivate all site team including effective management of sub-contractor activities on site ensuring they are engaged, on target in line with the master program.
- Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards.
- Ensure site team and sub-contractors are following common operational standards.
- Maintain close relations with the Site Manager / Sub Construction and design teams and neighbors as well as any other stakeholders. Also with Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and Confirmation of Instructions
- Organize and chair weekly review meetings with local team and sub-contractors team.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity related to projects on Gateway to enable traceability.
- Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company’s Policy
- Control and monitor site waste in accordance with the Company’s Site Waste Minimization & Management Policy
- Continually develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques and products to enhance the business and fulfil company requirements
Cheetham Salt Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc, is Australia's largest producer and refiner of solar salt. Founded by Richard Cheetham in 1888, Cheetham Salt is proud of its long term commitment to Australian manufacturing and sees its contribution as an integral part of Australian industry.
Our aim is to build our product and service offering for the Australian and Asian markets. With an established business in Indonesia and a sales office in Japan, we are well positioned to distribute goods throughout the Asia Pacific region.
We currently operate 6 solar salt fields and 4 refineries throughout Australia with the capacity to produce 800,000 tonnes annually. Our fields and facilities can supply salt for every need, ranging from table salt to entire ship loads of industrial salt. As part of our vision to become the premier provider of value added solar salt products; we continue to invest and form strategic partnerships with companies throughout Australia and abroad. Our associate companies include Salpak, Western Salt Refinery in Western Australia, Dominion Salt and Cerebos-Skellerup in New Zealand.
We are committed to the set of values on which the company was built --- collaboration, accountability, integrity, safety and customer commitment. By embracing these values and operating with environmental sustainability, our customers have confidence that all our products adhere to international standards for quality assurance.