Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
a. Minimal requirment : Bachelor degree in information technology or computer science.
b. Analitical skill : Having strong data analytical & critical thinking. Detail-oriented and precise.
c. Interpersonal and communication skill : Passionate to learn, hardworking, good team player.
d. Knowledge`s Skills and Abilities
- Having excellent knowledge with OSI layer and TCP/IP network.
- Having knowledge with enterprise network infrastructure concept (E.g: subnetting, VLAN, switching, routing).
- Hands-on experience in Windows and Linux platform administration.
- Having knowledge with information or network security standard & best practice (e.g: ISO27001 or NIST).
- Hands-on experience to perform intrusion analysis and incident handling.
- Hands-on experience on some security product: (e.g: NG Firewall, IPS, WAF, SIEM, Anti SPAM, Anti Virus).
1. Perform daily analysis on information security events, incidents, and vulnerabilities.
2. Perform first level incident response, vulnerability analysis and remediation process.
3. Develop custom report based on data from multiple sources (e.g: SIEM, IPS, Firewall).
4. Report information security events, incidents, and vulnerabilities to senior security architect.
5. Improvement of security perimeter by tuning the security policy and reducing false positive/negative.
6. Update knowledge base of information security events, incidents, vulnerabilities & its remediation method.
7. Work closely with system & network engineer to handle security-related task.
Astra Graphia Information Technology (AGIT) is a leading Information and Communication Technology solutions provider in Indonesia. Combining our wide range of ICT portfolios, trusted skillful professionals and proven track records with good reputation in managing large and complex ICT projects especially for SAP Implementation, Systems Integration and Outsourcing Projects, AGIT will take care your IT to allow you attaining the business growth.
AGIT is a subsidiary of PT Astra Graphia, Tbk. (Astragraphia) – a member of Astra family. Founded in 1976, Astragraphia is an IT-based Business Solutions provider with Fuji Xerox as its main partner. Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX:ASGR) in 1989, Astragraphia has 75 service points distribute in 21 branches across Indonesia.