Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information System, or Related Field
- Having Knowledge in RDBMS, OLAP and BI Concept
- Solid Knowledge and understanding of writing SQL statements
- Understanding of writing MDX statements would be an advantage
- Good understanding in algorithm at least with one of programming language (C# preferably)
- Having knowledge in MS SQL BI solution ( SSAS/SSIS/SSRS) or Microstrategy is and advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Review and analyze business functional specification from Business Process Analyst and translate it into BI solution
- Design and develop BI application according to technical guidance from BI Architect
- Provide support to Testers during testing period and assists production team to deploy the solution.
- Assists production team in troubleshooting and perfoming tuning.
- Prepare any documents related to the solution such as technical specification design, and deployment guidance
Astra Graphia Information Technology (AGIT) is a leading Information and Communication Technology solutions provider in Indonesia. Combining our wide range of ICT portfolios, trusted skillful professionals and proven track records with good reputation in managing large and complex ICT projects especially for SAP Implementation, Systems Integration and Outsourcing Projects, AGIT will take care your IT to allow you attaining the business growth.
AGIT is a subsidiary of PT Astra Graphia, Tbk. (Astragraphia) – a member of Astra family. Founded in 1976, Astragraphia is an IT-based Business Solutions provider with Fuji Xerox as its main partner. Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX:ASGR) in 1989, Astragraphia has 75 service points distribute in 21 branches across Indonesia.