Minimum Qualifications :
- 4 - 5 years of proven working experience as an Accountant
- Expert experience with Quickbooks.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- Internet competence (Gmail and Google Apps experience a plus).
- Able to be flexible and willing to work either remotely or in office.
- Willing to be located in Serpong Area.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports
- Complete the reports with accurate data
- Regularly interface with company founders, CEOs, and CFOs.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
SF Group (SF Services Enterprise) is a World Wide Web corporation with many divisions and projects that all focus on the development of premium niches such as developing gaming graphic quality, inventing market place for cell-phone recycling industry, fulfilling demands by creating online stores, B2B marketplace platform, etc.
SF Group develops and maintains ‘convenient lifestyle’ websites that offer products, social engagement and interactive content for enthusiasts with a variety of interests.
- Swimming pool