Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Min. S1 (GPA >3.00) in Informatics Engineering, Management (Informatics), Information System.
- Able to model process using process flow chart or UML modeling.
- Able to read program logic.
- Able to operate Ms Office.
3. Interpersonal and Communication Skills,
- Good communication in English.
- Willing to work hard and work under pressure.
- High desire to learn.
- Comfortable working on a team, but can also work independently, as well.
4. Analytical Skill.
1. Analyze user request on applicaiton development to get clear user requirements in its perspective.
2. Align each user requirement with existing process and give value added to them.
3. Deliver business process specifications for each user requirements on application development which already consider cost-benefit factors in its implementation in the corresponding it system.
Astra Graphia Information Technology (AGIT) is a leading Information and Communication Technology solutions provider in Indonesia. Combining our wide range of ICT portfolios, trusted skillful professionals and proven track records with good reputation in managing large and complex ICT projects especially for SAP Implementation, Systems Integration and Outsourcing Projects, AGIT will take care your IT to allow you attaining the business growth.
AGIT is a subsidiary of PT Astra Graphia, Tbk. (Astragraphia) – a member of Astra family. Founded in 1976, Astragraphia is an IT-based Business Solutions provider with Fuji Xerox as its main partner. Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX:ASGR) in 1989, Astragraphia has 75 service points distribute in 21 branches across Indonesia.