Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Min. S1 Engineering (preferable for Informatics Engineering) with GPA >3.00
- In depth understanding of IT Security Technology.
- Capability for application & infrastructure pentesting, create remediation advice and generate report.
- Have technical knowledge in IT infrastructure.
- Have a passion and good of time management.
- Have a "can do" attitude.
- Have an ability to work on own work initiative & prioritize own work.
3. Interpersonal & communication skills,
- Good communication both oral & writing.
- Have a good interpersonal skill.
- Good teamwork.
4. Analytical skill,
- Good analysis, troubleshooting & anticipative thinking in methodical & structure way.
- Comply IT Security best practice & propose for improvement.
5. Preq. Knowledge,
IT Security standards (e.g. ISO 27000 Series), familiar with Networking, OS (Windows & Linux).
Deep access management, client computing, server, network, application/DB security.
1. Monitor Security Systems (MSS) & SIEM, follow up IT Security Incident to ensure systems are running at a good security performance.
2. IT Security analyst will analyze to identify gap against standard, fulfill gap as per standard, then take documentation of IT Security Operation.
3. Create weekly and monthly IT Security report and update to management.
4. Evaluation of various flows and processes, and maintains, tune systems for optimum performance and security.
5. Make sure IT Security Compliance (patching, antivirus, desktop management tools for security operations, IT Security configuration, etc).
6. Ensure changes are planned and implemented in a sound low risk manner, without creating system outages.
7. Escalate problems, concerns & sync progress to Information Security Operation Coordinator.
8. Application & infrastructure security pentesting, generate remediation advice and report to application/infrastructure user.
9. Review current technology, follow up to vendor, arrange PoC and present to management as IT Security Improvement initiative with guidance from IT Security Architect.
Astra Graphia Information Technology (AGIT) is a leading Information and Communication Technology solutions provider in Indonesia. Combining our wide range of ICT portfolios, trusted skillful professionals and proven track records with good reputation in managing large and complex ICT projects especially for SAP Implementation, Systems Integration and Outsourcing Projects, AGIT will take care your IT to allow you attaining the business growth.
AGIT is a subsidiary of PT Astra Graphia, Tbk. (Astragraphia) – a member of Astra family. Founded in 1976, Astragraphia is an IT-based Business Solutions provider with Fuji Xerox as its main partner. Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX:ASGR) in 1989, Astragraphia has 75 service points distribute in 21 branches across Indonesia.