Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Min. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information System, or related field.
2. Min. 3yrs experience as System Engineer.
3. Age 22-35.
5. Technical Skill:
- Strong knowledge of Windows and various Linux based operating system such as RHEK, Ubuntu, CentOS.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP, Sub-netting, and DNS.
- Good understanding in Virtualization Technologies (such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, etc)
- Good knowledge in collaoration platform such as Office 365, Cisco Jabber.
- Good understanding in physical server and storage.
- Experience with cloud technologies is big plus such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Open Stack
6. Soft skill:
- Possess strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environment that includes internal team and users.
7. MCSA certified.
1. Handle daily System Operation Astra International (Branch & Data Center).
2. Responsible for troubleshooting and performance tuning and maintenance of wide array of servers, storage and services such as Active Directory, Email, Radius, DHCP, DNS, Antivirus, Client Management, Virtualization, Cloud Services, Communication Services.
3. Maintain necessary tools to monitor our infrastructure and ensure 100% uptiime and delivery.
4. Assists other team in troubleshooting and performance tuning.
5. Prepare any documents related to the solution such as technical specification design, deployment guidance, and etc.
6. Design and develop infrastructure technology according to technical guidance from infrastructure architects.
Astra Graphia Information Technology (AGIT) is a leading Information and Communication Technology solutions provider in Indonesia. Combining our wide range of ICT portfolios, trusted skillful professionals and proven track records with good reputation in managing large and complex ICT projects especially for SAP Implementation, Systems Integration and Outsourcing Projects, AGIT will take care your IT to allow you attaining the business growth.
AGIT is a subsidiary of PT Astra Graphia, Tbk. (Astragraphia) – a member of Astra family. Founded in 1976, Astragraphia is an IT-based Business Solutions provider with Fuji Xerox as its main partner. Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX:ASGR) in 1989, Astragraphia has 75 service points distribute in 21 branches across Indonesia.