Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management/ Accounting or equivalent
- Have experience in the same position minimum 3 years
- Understand Payroll
- Understand PPh21 calculation, preferable to have experience in monthly tax reporting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Indonesia Labour Law and HR.
- Active English both written and verbal
- Excellent skill of Ms Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Personal income tax
- Able to work in detail, multitask and under pressure situation
- If Needed
- 08.00AM- 05.00PM
- Nagekeo, East Nusa Tenggara , Flores Island
Meal Allowance :
- IDR 18.000 per day (based on actual absence record)
Communication Package :
- T-sel Number and phone usage reimbursement (Max. IDR 300.000 based on billing statement)
Health Insurance :
- Covered by standard group benefit plans
Bonus, at sole discretion of the company, based on performance and profit of the company
The human resource officer is responsible for performing HR duties on a professional level. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits, payroll, employee relations, General Affairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and update personal files and records
- Communicates with employee regarding policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to Human Resources matters.
- Experience in handling monthly payroll for employees to ensure accuracy, compliance, and equity within organization; reconcile all the payment in coordination with Finance
- Maintain and control the process of employees benefit payment and monitor the administration activities such as BPJS and Insurance.
- Experience in handling recruitment process
- GA activities
Cheetham Salt Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc, is Australia's largest producer and refiner of solar salt. Founded by Richard Cheetham in 1888, Cheetham Salt is proud of its long term commitment to Australian manufacturing and sees its contribution as an integral part of Australian industry.
Our aim is to build our product and service offering for the Australian and Asian markets. With an established business in Indonesia and a sales office in Japan, we are well positioned to distribute goods throughout the Asia Pacific region.
We currently operate 6 solar salt fields and 4 refineries throughout Australia with the capacity to produce 800,000 tonnes annually. Our fields and facilities can supply salt for every need, ranging from table salt to entire ship loads of industrial salt. As part of our vision to become the premier provider of value added solar salt products; we continue to invest and form strategic partnerships with companies throughout Australia and abroad. Our associate companies include Salpak, Western Salt Refinery in Western Australia, Dominion Salt and Cerebos-Skellerup in New Zealand.
We are committed to the set of values on which the company was built --- collaboration, accountability, integrity, safety and customer commitment. By embracing these values and operating with environmental sustainability, our customers have confidence that all our products adhere to international standards for quality assurance.