Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Bachelor's degree in a Science field (Engineering, statistics, computer science, operations research or related field) required
- 3+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, report building, research or similar work
- Proficiency with MS Excel, SQL and good knowledge of Data warehousing tools
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Exposure to Dashboard management
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and justify business decisions
- Exposure to ITES environment (E-Com).
We are redBus - world's largest online bus-ticketing organization with presence in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia,Colombia and Peru. redBus has over 5 million happy customers globally.
We are simplifying travel for people at a global level. At redBus, we believe in finding solutions through innovation. We respect ideas and thoughts. No idea is treated as a small idea. The pride of redBus lies in the in-house talent of dynamic, intelligent, passionate individuals who come from various fields of expertise and together form TEAM redBus! Our people at redBus are our only source of long term competitive advantage. And hence we are always in the lookout for people who are passionate about being part of an organization that encourages innovation in work and thought.
As a Data Analyst and Operations Support, you will have the opportunity to work with complex data, partner with cross-functional teams to design and build a robust set of operational and business metrics and utilize these metrics to determine improvement opportunities. You will utilize Data Mapping Skills in creating a different kind of reports
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with your peers, operations managers/senior managers/senior leaders to understand their requirement and translate them into actionable metrics.
Roles & Responsibilities
- A Data Mapping Specialist will exhibit a deep level of ownership and operate independently, flexibly, and proactively.
- He/she will be responsible for driving actionable business insights from data.
- He/she will work collaborate with business and technical teams to understand data patterns and effectively connect the data dots and provide business insights.
- This is a person who sees the big picture and invents new solutions as well as simplifies existing ones, challenging themselves and others to relentlessly improve.
- There will be an opportunity to work alongside business and technical teams to help shape the way we think about data models and analytics and strive to bring clarity.
- Handling multiple reports, working with formula, pivot tables & pivot charts, and various other excel sheet components for accurate data
- Emailing Reconciled MIS Reports with data visualization details using charts like Bar Chart & Pie Charts
- Generating & Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports
- This person would also need to manage operational tasks such as processing agreements with partners, vendor invoicing and processing employee incentives.
redBus adalah layanan tiket bus online antar-kota terkemuka di dunia. redBus memulai sebagai startup pada tahun 2006 dan kemudian diakuisisi oleh Ibibo Group pada tahun 2013. redBus memulai dengan awal yang sederhana saat diluncurkan, tetapi telah tumbuh secara signifikan selama bertahun-tahun.
Setelah memperoleh kesuksesan besar di India, redBus telah meluncurkan operasi di seluruh dunia. redBus saat ini beroperasi di India, Kolombia, Peru, Indonesia, Malaysia dan Singapura.
redBus telah berhasil berkerjasama dengan lebih dari 2.500 operator bus dan sekitar 100 Juta perjalanan di seluruh dunia. Aplikasi seluler redBus memiliki lebih dari 10 juta pengguna terdaftar, yang menjadikannya komunitas terbesar wisatawan bus di dunia. redBus telah dikreditkan dengan merevolusi perjalanan bus dan pemesanan tiket bus dengan menyediakan fitur yang ramah pengguna dan mudah digunakan untuk wisatawan bus.