Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) in Law, preferably Business Law
- Preferably Female, maximum 35 years old
- Familiar with corporate legal activities; understanding in all relevant law and regulations
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in law firm or as legal practitioner or as in-house counsel in other companies.
- Experience in corporate secretarial works and providing legal advice, resolving legal issues and dispute settlement.
- Having knowledge and experience in general corporate matters and other laws at large
- Have a good interpersonal relationship, analytical, problem solving, have a high commitment to safety, business ethic and good corporate governance
- Competency in English languages both written and oral
- A self-driven and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to operate computer Microsoft Office and internet
- Comprise coordination of all of the legal matters and policies in the Company, reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements, liaising with counterparty and external legal counsel, assisting with the legal aspects of licensing.
- Provide legal advices and managing legal services, with particular emphasis on general corporate and operational matters in order to comply with various Indonesian laws and regulations.
- Handle and administer legal and contract administration
- Legal drafting and reviewing consist of legal opinion, mitigate of risk of contract/agreement of partnership and any legal documents which had any relation with the company
- Updated certification, licenses and permit
In 1965, the late Mrs. Mutiara Fatimah Djokosoetono, dr Chandra Suharto (eldest son of Mrs. Mutiara Fatimah Djokosoetono) and dr Purnomo Prawiro (youngest son of Mrs. Mutiara Fatimah Djokosoetono) started a taxi without argo, Chandra Taxi, named after dr Chandra Suharto
In 1972, Mrs. Mutiara Fatimah Djokosoetono with dr. Purnomo Prawiro and dr. Chandra Suharto, and with other business partners, officially started a transportation business with an armada of 25 taxis. Along the journey, Blue Bird was always the pioneer in changing the taxi industry in Indonesia. Among the innovations are argometer-based tariff, improving the whole armada with air conditioning and radio communications. Moreover, the usage of GPS system in our armada also provides security to our customer.
In 2011, Blue Bird was the first taxi company in Indonesia who gave mobile reservation service through Blackberry. Now, Blue Bird Group has expanded its business further. While still focusing in passenger transportation, we also extend our reach to other business such as logistics, property industry, hea’,y equipments, and IT consultation services.
In 2014, PT Blue Bird Tbk, one of Blue Bird Group subsidiaries that cover taxi business, car rental, and bus charters, was officially Go Public in Jakarta’s Stock Exchange.