Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Supervises the activities of the employment department.
- Oversees a company's recruiting programs, policies, and procedures to develop and utilize various sources of potential applicants to fulfill staffing needs.
- Reviews and approves content and placement of job postings in newspapers, magazines, trade or professional journals, or online media.
- May require a bachelor's degree.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Working team member that may validate or coordinate the work of others on a support team.
- Suggests improvements to process, is a knowledge resource for other team members. Has no authority for staff actions.
- Thorough knowledge of the team processes
- Prefer from Insurance Company
- Interview candidates
- Searching candidates
- Managing team
In 1999 Elabram Systems Group was incorporated, aimed to become No. 1 manpower outsourcing and recruitment company in Asia Pacific for Information Communications and Technology industry. Focusing on Manpower Solution Outsourcing (MSO), Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Workforce Management System (WMS), Workforce Mobile Devices (WMD), E-Pro – Project Field Tracking, and E-Pro – Project Field Tracking – the team consist of experts of finding the right candidate.