Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- You have bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred
- Or have engineering wisdom equivalent to 2 years progressive experience
- You have experience in one/more of these programing languages/platforms: latest Swift, iOS SDK
- You have experience estimating scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- You have experienced 1 full software lifecycles
- You are able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English is preferred
- You have published/distributed at least 1 apps
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Write clean, stable, documented and tested code.
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.