Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- You have bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred,
- Or have engineering wisdom equivalent to 2 years progressive experience
- You have a good grasp microservices and Domain Driven Design
- You have experience in database design
- You have experience estimating scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- You have experience 1 full software lifecycles
- You have knowledge about backend build and deployment
- You have knowledge and implemented REST API
- You have knowledge of various database technologies: SQL, ProsgreSQL.
- You have a good grasp in functional programming practices
- You have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience in building web apps/services
- Experience in implementing secure, resilient and high-performance public RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with version control software, such as git
- Strong knowledge of relational database, NoSQL databases, and REDIS
- Passionately in love with programming
- Eager to grow and willing to continuously learn
- You have ability for optimize engine
- Understanding concurrency and pitfall behind it
- Excellent team player
- Develop clean and scalable codes/APIs
- Continuously improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems
- Review and enforce security best-practices for all internal and external services
- Collaborate closely with the other engineering teams to ensure an overall efficient architecture of our product
- Research and recommend testing and automation tools
- Remain up to date with state-of-the-art developments in your software field and share your knowledge with the wider team.
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- You will be a part of autonomous squad that contains; Product Manager, Frontend Web Dev, Android Dev, iOS Dev, Backend Dev, QA Tester.
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.