Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Bachelor degree in information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Experienced as Database Administration
- Strong knowledge and experienced with SQL and relational database required (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Experience in performance tuning, database replication, and database warehousing would be an advantage
- Proficiency in at least one programming or scripting language required (i.e PL/SQL, Java, Php, Shell script and etc)
- Good skills in all Oracle tools and backup tools
- Good communication skills with development teams, systems administrators
- Experience with reporting/BI toolkits would be an advantage
- Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing and production usage
- Create query, query optimization and indexing
- Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases
- Performs on going performance tuning of the database instances
- Administers all database objects, include tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures
- Installation, configuration & upgrade of the RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NoSQL) and its tools and any other tools that access the databases
- Plan and implements backup and recovery of the production database
- Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle
- Implements and enforces security for all of the databases (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Performs database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database
- Enforces and maintains database constraints to ensure integrity of the database
- Monitoring & Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools
- Provide regular report of all database performance
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.