Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
We are excited to welcome dynamic robust Fraud Reviewer who have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum of 3.0, preferably in a quantitative subject (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics).
- Minimum 1-year experience as Fraud Reviewer or Analyst in financial sector preferably.
- Strong analytical skills as well as a good understanding of business processes.
- Proficiency in SQL and other database management software will be a big plus.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Conversational ability in English required.
The Fraud reviewer analyzes high-frequency transaction data and user behavior to identify fraudulent/ high risk transactions as well as suggest improvements to business processes and systems to prevent such transactions from happening in the future. The roles and responsibilities include the following (but not limited to) :
- Daily monitoring and review of suspicious transactions and user activity
- Generate additional insights by analyzing transaction and user behavior patterns
- Work closely with engineering and data science team to codify these insights into the existing fraud monitoring systems and business processes
- Create ad-hoc reports and dashboards to aid top management decision making
FinAccel is a financial technology company creating disruptive and meaningful products in retail credit for Southeast Asia. Our portfolio of products aims to make financial services easier to access, more convenient to use and available at a low price point.
Kredivo gives customers instant credit financing for ecommerce purchases and personal loans based on real-time decisioning. Buy now and pay later, or borrow with the lowest interest rate amongst all digital lenders in the country. For ecommerce merchants, Kredivo enables instant Point of Sale (PoS) financing with a unique and simple 2-click purchase option that makes buying a joy!