Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Experience in B2B sales and after market
- Strong sales characteristics
- Good communication, presentation and negoitation skill
- Acknowledge and confirmation costumer PO acceptance. negotiate with customers related to price, delivery schedule, payment, etc.
- Conduct additional order of customer needs beyond forecast
- Make daily report and PDCA. check and review result (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Conduct sales activity
- Processing of product claims
- Issue purchase requisition as per customer order or customers safety level with approval sales manager or sales director
- Make and issue quotaion to customers with approval sales manager or sales director
About Kelly Services
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on A Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.