Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- fresh graduate/berpengalaman
- usia 25-30 tahun
- S1 mechanical engineering (GPA min 3,00)
- Located : Cilegon, Banten
- Have Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Familiar with Project Management
- Familiar with Ms Office
- Presentation Skill
- Analytical Thinking
- Full Time position(s) available
- Mechanical Officer has the primary responsibility in execution and reporting of maintenance task in Daily and PSDM and ensures the work safety and quality in the scope of mechanical maintenance operational procedures.
- This position direct responsible to support supervisor for achiving Good Work Quality, Safety and Jobs Scheduling to achieve optimum equipment reliability and cost controlling.
- This position required to support his superior to effectively and perform high efficiency in daily maintenance operational, analyzing data for improvement in PTA Plant Mechanical equipment maintenance and activities, also prepares required reports.
Mitsubishi Chemical Indonesia, located in Cilegon City, Banten Province, Indonesia, produces Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) and Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) resin under the license of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation. Currently Mitsubishi Chemical Indonesia is the largest producer of PTA in Indonesia. Mitsubishi Chemical Indonesia was established as a multinational company in 1991 and has 3 plants built on the land area of 23 hectares. In PTA business, commercial operation of PTA no .1 Plant was started in 1991 with initial capacity of 250,00 MT per year and then followed by commercial operation of PTA no. 2 Plant with the same initial capacity in 1996. While in PET business, commercial operation of PET Plan was started in 1995 with initial capacity of 52,000 MT per year. After process optimization project, effectively from 2005, plant capacity has been increased to 700,000 MT per year for PTA and 58,000 MT per year for PET. Total investment stands at USD 610 Million with Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation as single majority shareholder