Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
• Must Possess at Least Diploma or Bachelor Degree
• Nice Personality , Creative Thinking and Proficient Presentation
• Have experience as UI/UX Design is prefered
• High Passionate and Have Good Knowledge about Web Design and Mobile App Trends
• Have Good Skill in Creating Wireframes and Accustomed with Phototyping tools such as Mobile, Web.
• Have Good Skills in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Etc
• Illustration design ideas using storyboards/ process flows
• Designing graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Good understanding of mobile or web design
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.