Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Maximum 35 years
2. Minimum S1 education in all majors
3. Have experience in ecommerce / retail sales / network development at least 2 years
4. Able to operate Ms Office
5. Have leadership, strong networking, work hard and be responsible
6. Have a good negotiating skills
7. Know the Indonesian market is a must
- Maintaining good relations with existing business partners
- Create network expansion (Point of sales) throughout Indonesia
- Have a strategic business plan
- Have great motivation for the development of the company's business
- Have good analitic skill
- Can increase company revenue according to the company target
- Having good communication and being able to manage the team
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.