Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Possess a minimum of Diploma or Bachelor’s (S1) degree
- Minimum 1 year experience as Relationship Officer
- Minimum 3 year (s) experience in In-Life Insurance sales (investment products, unit link) or Mutual Fund sales or bancassurance
- Pleasant personality
- Self motivated and target oriented
- Able to work in tight deadline, target, and team
- Having WAPERD license will be advantage
- Willing to be placed at our Surabaya Branch
- All recruitment step will be processed directly at Surabaya
- Responsible for getting mutual fund customers
- Perform sales and marketing tasks
- Responsible for maintaining customer relations
- Provide information related to product services
- Reach the target specified in a certain period
Panin Asset Management is an active investment management firm specializing in Indonesian equity and fixed income funds.
Established in 1997, the firm was one of the first mutual fund managers in the country and currently ranks as an industry leader. Over the course of our 20 year history, the firm’s success has been founded upon the creation of long-term value by exploiting market inefficiencies.