Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
• A Bachelor's/Masters degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematic, Economics, or Engineering.
• Experience in business, strategy, and tech consulting is an advantage.
• Strong foundation in data query and manipulation using SQL and Excel as well as data visualisation tools such as Tableau, powerBI, Tibco Spotfire, etc.
• Experience using R, Python or other tools for statistical analysis is a plus.
• Effective communicator to both technical and business audiences
• Passionate about solving problem
• Possess a strong need for investigation and data exploration.
• Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively
• Experience in machine learning and predictive modeling is a big plus
• Measure and analyze business performance in each outlet and lines of business as a whole.
• Explore business issues, opportunities, uncover insights, and identify targeted areas for business growth.
• Partner with management, marketing, operational and other stakeholders to deep dive on core issues and use data to find answers.
• Collaborate with various expert teams to rollout effective products and services and to expand the company data bank for building richer insights.
• Monitor key metrics and alert the business stakeholders on potential issues.
• Analyse operational efficiency and build business models to guide decision making.
• Design market and BI reports and performance measurement dashboards
Shell Infotech is a leading Information Technology (IT) Consulting as well as IT Staffing Services provider headquartered in Singapore.
With over a decade of experience and 700+ employees working across multiple locations, we are able to leverage this vast expertise to deliver real value for our customers in the fields of IT Staffing, SAP Services,
Enterprise Applications & IT Managed Services.
Singapore - Malaysia - India - Philippines - Indonesia
Founded in 2002, Shell Infotech has grown as the most preferred destination for employers and jobseekers alike. We make mutually beneficial professional connections happen, delighting our esteemed clients and providing great opportunities to our candidates. We exist to nurture and enhance such connections where passion and purpose come together.