Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
• 3-5 years of relevant channel reporting and product marketing experience with leading organizations or start-ups
• Proficient skills with data and reporting tools
• Partner with product development, distribution, compliance and other theam to drive the development of targeted and effective product marketing materials
• Preferably with experience of working in Insurance with understanding of bancassurance and telemarketing channel
• Strong analytical skills
• Proactive, problem-solving skills.
- Manage end to end lifecycle for product marketing related initiatives from product conceptualisation product launch and post launch activities
- Define the target segmen / audiences to meet the fitment for the life insurance product (digital native and traditional product)
- Define the campaigns (digital or other channels) for the product launch and track the effectiveness of the campaign (KPIs,ROI)
- Define the marketing propositions, key messaging and user stories for the defined target segments, which are relevant to consumer needs
- Able to work with third party agencies for primary or secondary consumer research for identifying the needs (and target segments) for targeted marketing propositions
- Work closely with the content team to build the content, specific to the marketing channels (social, direct marketing, web)
- Work closely with the digital marketing team for effective roll out the product marketing / direct to consumer campaigns
- Partner with product development, distribution, compliance and other theam to drive the development of targeted and effective product marketing materials
- Own the product marketing materials and resources
Established in 2011, PT PFI Mega Life Insurance is a newly structured joint venture life insurance company which combines the global expertise of Prudential Financial Inc with the local market network of CT Corpora. PFI Mega Life offers an array of life insurance products which cater to a wide range of customers, from large entities to individuals. Its product offering includes investment-linked insurance products and credit shield insurance. Mega Jiwa’s products and services is offered through multiple distribution channels, including bancassurance, telemarketing as well as retail channel.
CT Corp and Prudential Financial, Inc. Have created a joint venture in July 2017 to provide life insurance solution to a board spectrum of people through a multi-channel distribution strategy, to serve specific needs of consumers in Indonesia.
CT Corp is Indonesia’s leading integrated consumer-focused business group. Primary areas of focus include financial services, media, retail, property, lifestyle, and entertainment. The group operates some of the country’s leading television stations, banks, insurance companies, online portals, hotels, theme parks, malls, travel agencies, fashion and F&B retail businesses. Its prominent businesses include Bank Mega, the largest Visa credit card issuer; Carrefour and TransMart, the largest hypermarket player; Trans TV and Trans 7, two leading free-to-air channels; TransVision, the #2 DTH pay TV provider; and Detik.com, the #1 online portal in Indonesia. The group is also the largest private shareholder of Garuda Indonesia, the country’s flagship carrier. For more information about CT Corp
PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL, INC.
Prudential Financial Inc (PFI) is a financial services leader based in United States, with asset management of more than USD 1.3 trillion as of March 31, 2017. PFI offers operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. PFI leverages its unparalleled expertise in services such as life insurance, annuities, retirement related services, mutual funds and investment management to help customers grow and protect their wealth. Copyright 2018 Prudential Financial Inc (PFI) and its related entities. The Prudential logo and the Rock design are service marks of PFI and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. PFI is a company incorporated and with its principal place of business in the United States. PFI of the United States is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.