Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Candidates must have at least a Diploma degree in electric or electrical power, robotics, & mechatronics engineering.
- Hard skills needed: PLC, sensor, inverter, electric motor, & SCADA, autocad 2/3 D, wiring diagram, compressor, chiller, etc.
- Soft skills needed: leadership, working independently and team, analytical thinking; systematic thinking, adaptable, fast learning, and communicative.
- Languages needed: English, Indonesian.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Full time position available.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
- Planning the maintenance system and electrical control
- Responsible for the maintenance of software and hardware system control machine
- Able to overcome the problem of electricity
- Doing improvement
PT Multi Spunindo Jaya’s spunbond, nonwoven manufacturing facility is the first of its kind in Indonesia.
As the pioneer of spunbond manufacturing in Indonesia, we have gained a reputation as one of world best spunbond manufacturers.
Our modern manufacturing facility is well equipped with up to date, state of the art machinery and control systems. This ensures a highly reliable production operation and consistent products.
Our Total Quality Management System comprises of trained and qualified staff. They are committed to carry out strict Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures to ensure that the products meet stringent quality specifications before delivery to our valued customers.
We are continuously striving to develop innovative products and processes to maintain our leading position in the industry. We will continue to be good corporate citizens and care for our environment.