Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- At least Diploma or Bachelor Degree.
- Not limited Major (any major).
- Age Max 29 years old
- TOPIK II Holder. (Must be Level 5~6. Preferred Level 6)
- Freshgraduated are welcome to apply
- Highly Preferred Graduation from Korea University in Korea.
- Korea Government University Scholarship program owner (min 1 year - 4 years).
- Exchange Student Program of Korea University (min 1 year - 2 years).
- Fluent at Korean Speaking/Writing (High Level)
CS Planner position is Main Support CS Division related reporting, implementing and monitoring overall customer service department strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity in supporting sales activity and company business strategy
- To Support CS Divisions in developing operational Customer Service Departments at HQ and branches
- To Support CS Divisions the steps needed related to customer service settings on the channel used
- To Support CS Divisions Prepare Time Plan and improve the ability of each Branch by paying attention to every Planning, SOP, KPI and other Operational Supports
- To support the Korean customer and Korean Head of Department