Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in property development or retail expansion sector.
• Wide network in retail/FMCG/Education sector is a must
• Must be a senior marketing personnel.
• Graduated from a reputable university.
• Fluent in English is a MUST.
• Identification of retail units for future developments; formulate market strategy/project positioning, feasibility studies, layout planning, resolve permitting and compliance issues and submit recommendation for development.
• Project planning, design development, marketing plan and implementation
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
Founded in the year 2000, Kingland Holding has grown from a local developer to a nationwide property management and real estate development company throughout China with a focus on residential and commercial projects. Over 14 years, Kingland has built a strong legacy and a reputable brand based on its unwavering commitment to always build homes with pride and passion. Kingland has developed a total of over 800,000m2 of gross floor area (GFA) in China, and is looking to expand its business overseas. With this next phase of growth, the company will conduct its Indonesian business activities under PT. Hong Kong Kingland