Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
Essential Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability :
- Bachelor’s degree graduated from the recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years experience at the same field.
- Strong leadership, administrative, organizational, managerial and communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability to gather and interpret information, and develop, recommend and implement solutions.
- Ability to read financial statements and reports.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal calmly and effectively with customers while maintaining and promoting a positive image.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software programs; including word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail applications.
Job Descriptions :
- Responsibility for all resources and Sales.
- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase materials or utilize services.
- Coordinates and monitors all sales to ensure sales rates are consistent with business plan and pattern.
- Branch Managers are also expected to perform outside sales duties that require a high level of professionalism and a self motivating attitude.
- Monitors and Coordinates inventory movement between Branches.
- Regularly reviews and analyzes reports to evaluate Sales. Provides one-on-one feedback and hands on training to increase sales/productivity and quality, in accordance with Branch standards.
- Investigates errors in order to determine the cause and recommends/implements business solutions where needed.
- Learn about competitors ’products and consumers’ interest and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy through process development and management.
- Prepare and alter presentation contents to target specific audience.
- Opportunities to make decisions. Requires making decisions that impact the results of co-workers, clients, or the company.
- Manages daily staffing to match volume and ensure Sales targets are achieved.
- Optimizes daily execution of standardized processes through continuous direction, training, productivity monitoring and evaluation of sales.
- Provides daily coaching and feedback to hourly associates who are involved in the sales transaction.
- Responsible for identifying potential labor relations issues and resolving such issues with the Branch Managers.
- Responsible for maintaining high level of customer morale, including contributing to and ensuring the maintenance of a professional workplace environment.
- Performs additional duties relative to managing the company’s processes/goals.
Disclaimer: melamar pekerjaan di Karir.com tidak dipungut biaya