Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Active in English both written and spoken.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field or service industry preferably in a target oriented environment
- Preferably Senior Staff specializing in recruitment or equivalent and strong in sales as well
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong working knowledge of staffing techniques.
- Consuttative/influence/facilitation skills.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human
- Resources or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To be located in Surabaya area
- To attract, select and present quality candidates, who will match the specific recruitment needs to our clients.
- Use best practice recruitment and selection techniques and procedures in order to exceed the client's expectations and generate revenue for the Division.
- Maintain and strengthen existing client relationships to ensure strong repeat buying and extension of services within the account.
- Manage candidate pool and to retain good clients and candidates.
- Sell jobs to candidates and candidates to job.
- To anticipate clients’ needs and to provide total staffing solutions.
- To build and maintain strong relationship with clients and candidates.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
PERSOLKELLY is a regional specialist with a depth and breadth of expertise and capability, as we have experience in the realities of your world and can open you to opportunities across ours. All businesses seek the winning combination of talent, knowledge, and experience. Coming together as one strong regional business means you benefit from our expansive reach and strong experience; our connections and depth of expertise becomes yours.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
For more information, please visit www.persolkelly.com