Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Minimal S-1
- More than 5 years of experience in the PR & communications area across the industry (but experience in any of media, pharmaceutical, and FMCG industry background are preferable)
- Good command of English and Indonesian is a must, verbal and written
- Proven track record in media management with strong relations with national media
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, and produce high quality deliverables on tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced corporate environment – flexibility and adaptability is key.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and experience in working with diverse teams on cross-functional projects on a regional basis
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills and proven ability to write creatively and edit a wide variety of communications collaterals including speeches, articles, announcements, intranet stories, video scripts, talking points, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of leveraging intranet and social media tools for communications and PR campaigns.
- Experience in managing resources (consultancies, freelance writers, photographers, videographers, etc)
- Possess a high level of independence in accomplishing the responsibilities of the position.
- Committed to working collaboratively and to fostering a team culture
- Will assist in managing PR & communications activities
- to engage key stakeholders (externally and internally), and reinforce their understanding and support of the company’s strategic objectives, business development, and performance. Key responsibilities include PR activities (also managing PR consultant and media monitoring agency), media sponsorship, and operating as part of the Communications & Public Affairs team
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
PERSOLKELLY is a regional specialist with a depth and breadth of expertise and capability, as we have experience in the realities of your world and can open you to opportunities across ours. All businesses seek the winning combination of talent, knowledge, and experience. Coming together as one strong regional business means you benefit from our expansive reach and strong experience; our connections and depth of expertise becomes yours.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
For more information, please visit www.persolkelly.com