Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, System Engineering, Telecommunication IT or related subject
- Heve more than 5 years in managerial position in cyber security, preferably in complex and mission critical IT environment such as finance, ICT,etc.
- Ability to work with and manage customers, product principals, and team members, sometimes in high-pressure situations
- Have up-to-date knowledge and experience in cyber security techniques, product, and cyber-threat hunting in a complex enterprise environment.
- Lead and develop a technical delivery, support and analysis team to deliver Cyber Security Solutions, including EDR, Threat Hunting, and Incident Response
- Develop Security Operations Center ( SOC )
- Responsible for technical aspects project deployment with PM team
- Provide 7 x 24 customer support, troubleshoot and resolve customer assistance requests, escalating to product principals if needed to meet SLA/KPIs
- Identify and report any cyber-attacks and participate in investigation as needed
- Test for vulnerabilities and addressing any issues accordingly
- Daily reporting per SLAs/KPIs and lead periodic customer review meetings
- Responsible for software update administration
- Assist pre-sales in building security strategies architectures
- Educate end-users about all cyber security aspects
Disclaimer: melamar pekerjaan di Karir.com tidak dipungut biaya