Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Max. 40 years old
- At least Bachelor degree in all major (preferred from Economy or Management)
- At least 5 years experience as Export Import Manager.
- Have experience as International Export and Import Manager from Stationery Business. FMCG or Manufacture
- Having knowledge about Export and Import Procedure, regulation , licenses, management, supporting document, and etc
- Have Excelent leadership, teamwork, problem solving, planning and decision making
- Able to expand and develop existing market, create sales, and market development
- Placement in Tangerang, Banten.
- To manage and organize Export & Import Operations.
- To control and maintain export sales administration and distribution.
- Achieve export sales Quota & incoming Import Tires
- Fully support importing RM, Engineering, QTECH parts
- Manage Import permit
- Manage good relationship with Governemt
- Sole PIC for Export-Import Documentation / Invoicing
- Fully supporting project/CAPEX/expansion/ in Manufacturing
Asaba Group, has grown to be a leading group company of Imaging & Printing Solutions Provider and also Stationery, Office Equipment, & Surveying instruments distributor in Indonesia for more than 30 years.