Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Minimum Level Education : College (S1/Bachelor degree) in Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering
- Experience : More than 2 years on Datacom Project
- License /Certificate : having CCNA, HCNA, Juniper Certificates will be an advantage and plus value
- Familiar with IP Planning, IP Routing Technology, Switching Technology, Network Security and others.
- Datacom Product node Technical Service Engineer.
- Responsible for Datacom product Project implementation, Engineering design, Equipment Commissioning and Troubleshooting.
- Support Network Performance analysis and KPI reporting.
- Responsible for Datacom Platform Hardware Installation and Commissioning.
- Support Network Operation (in time windows) and willing traveling to other cities to support Project.
- Support new technologies implementation.
- Reporting to direct product supervisor, account TD and Core Network Department Head.
In 1999 Elabram Systems Group was incorporated, aimed to become No. 1 manpower outsourcing and recruitment company in Asia Pacific for Information Communications and Technology industry. Focusing on Manpower Solution Outsourcing (MSO), Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Workforce Management System (WMS), Workforce Mobile Devices (WMD), E-Pro – Project Field Tracking, and E-Pro – Project Field Tracking – the team consist of experts of finding the right candidate.