Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Have experience min 1-2 years in Core Network Engineer
- Good communication and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English, Mandarin skill is an advantage
- Good analytical skills, detail-oriented & strong communication skills to be able to communicate to different level of counterparts
- Understand basic knowledge about Telecommunication;
- Ability to work as a team
- Fast learner, ability to learn, and evaluating new technology.
- Knowledge of telecommunication Access basic
- Knowledge product of core network NEs and be able to handle routine alarms.
- Be familiar with the patch installations and upgrades of core NEs
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate with customers internally, clarify tasks and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with the product knowledge of core network NEs and be able to handle routine alarms and tasks.
- Understand core network protocols and can perform in-depth analysis and solve problems.
- Be familiar with the patch installation and upgrade of core NEs.
- Be able to cooperate with other products to perform cutover and capacity expansion.
- Master main parameters of core NEs and optimize related KPI performance.
- Ability to review solution and MOP
- Complete customer and internal tasks in time.
In 1999 Elabram Systems Group was incorporated, aimed to become No. 1 manpower outsourcing and recruitment company in Asia Pacific for Information Communications and Technology industry. Focusing on Manpower Solution Outsourcing (MSO), Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Workforce Management System (WMS), Workforce Mobile Devices (WMD), E-Pro – Project Field Tracking, and E-Pro – Project Field Tracking – the team consist of experts of finding the right candidate.