Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Minimum graduation from Diploma is required, preferably in Engineering.
2. Minimum 2 years experience in the related field.
3. Ability to operate Microsoft Project is a must.
4. Have good communication, field analysis, and planning skills.
5. Moderate computer literacy, especially word processing programs, database programs, the internet, and preferably project management programs.
1. Carry out the work related to the project scheduling such as planning, maintenance, and project reporting in accordance with the Project Manager.
2. Assist Senior/ Project Manager to monitor project progress, including corrective actions to keep the project on scope, budget, and time. Then creates a project progress summary.
3. Carry out administrative duties such as but not limited to filing, typing, copying, binding, and scanning on the database.
4. Collects, creates and provides the draft of filling data, document tender, and other documents in accordance with requested requirements from Clients such as RFI, Proposal Submission, TSS, etc.
5. Assist Estimating Manager to accomplish tender administrative such as creating a report that contains the list of client requisitions, submitting a work allocation summary through email to each Estimator, as well as submitting the Proposal Submission to the Client.
6. Acts as a resource when there is any modification or an additional request from the Client, including submitting data modification report through email or other communication media to the Project Manager/ Estimating Manager/ Estimator.
7. Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Project Manager/ Estimating Manager/ Estimator or by own initiative within known skills, knowledge, and capabilities.
PT ODG Indonesia can trace its origins back to O'Donnell Grifiin which has over 100 years of experience as an electrical contractor in Australia and New Zaeland. Following the acquistion of O'Donnel Grifiin and Wormald byTyco International in late 1990, we became part of the multinational conglomerate and were renamed PT ODG Wormaid Indonesia in 1994, focusing on our core businnes of electrical, mechanical and fire servies