Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proven experience of in quantitative research
- Have good knowledge and experience of automotive research will be beneficial
- Familiar in using Ms. Excel for Data Processing (pivot, etc.) or dashboard software, such as Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau
- Strong analytical thinking skill, numeracy skill, and attention to detail
- Conduct research activity related to market condition, customer, product, etc.
- Propose or create research ideas to answer business issues
- Analyze and compile report on research conducted, to provide solution, recommendation, or action plan
- Present and communicate research result to related parties
- Project and vendor management
In 1999 Elabram Systems Group was incorporated, aimed to become No. 1 manpower outsourcing and recruitment company in Asia Pacific for Information Communications and Technology industry. Focusing on Manpower Solution Outsourcing (MSO), Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Workforce Management System (WMS), Workforce Mobile Devices (WMD), E-Pro – Project Field Tracking, and E-Pro – Project Field Tracking – the team consist of experts of finding the right candidate.