Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Understanding Banking Business.
- Understanding algorithm and know programing language (C Programming / Java / C# / PHP / Ruby, etc)
- Understanding database concept and implementation (Oracle / SQL Server, MySQL, etc)
- Can analyze requirement for development.
- Can do communication in English (active and passive).
- Fresh graduates is welcome to apply.
- Develope core banking application system.
- Manage core banking application system.
The Bank was established on 27 April 1971 under the name of PT Bank Pasar Pagi Madju. In line with the change in its status from a retail banking to a commercial bank in 1989, the Bank’s name was changed into PT Bank Bintang Manunggal (Bank Bima). This status change had a positive impact on the Bank’s performance and succeeded in attracting Hana Financial Group to take over the majority of the Bank’s shares. The change in the Shareholders was followed by a change in its name into PT Bank Hana.
In 2013, PT Bank Hana took a strategic action by merging with PT Bank KEB Indonesia to create synergies in the banking business. This business activity caused the Bank to change its name to PT Bank KEB Hana Indonesia or known as Bank KEB Hana. However, in 2020, Bank KEB Hana yet again made a brand change to Bank Hana. By these changes, Hana Bank is increasingly ready to strengthen its competitiveness, both in Indonesia and globally, through the consistency of the brands used by the group.
With the presence of its best people, Hana Bank provides an array of products and services designed to meet various customer needs.
Given its global reach and global standard of service, Hana Bank promises its customers to be their True Hearted Financial Partner.