Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office
3. Fluent in English: written and oral
1. Manage all Bank Guarantee documents properly and correctly (SPPK).
2. Receive bank guarantee applications, changes to bank guarantee applications from customers; checking the availability of bank guarantee facilities, coordinating with RM and Credit Administration Unit (Department of Credit Administration).
3. Receive and check the underlying documents of the Bank Guarantee.
4. Receive and confirm all correspondence from the issuing bank / recipient bank regarding Bank Guarantee transactions, and ensure that all correspondence from the issuing bank / recipient bank has been responded to / resolved.
5. Make weekly and monthly internal and external reports related to Import transactions and Bank Guarantees.
6. Monitor outstanding Bank Guarantee and follow up in accordance with regulations.
7. Perform special tasks delegated by the Unit Head (related to Trade Finance transactions in the Import Unit).
8. As a substitute for personal in the Export work unit
The Bank was established on 27 April 1971 under the name of PT Bank Pasar Pagi Madju. In line with the change in its status from a retail banking to a commercial bank in 1989, the Bank’s name was changed into PT Bank Bintang Manunggal (Bank Bima). This status change had a positive impact on the Bank’s performance and succeeded in attracting Hana Financial Group to take over the majority of the Bank’s shares. The change in the Shareholders was followed by a change in its name into PT Bank Hana.
In 2013, PT Bank Hana took a strategic action by merging with PT Bank KEB Indonesia to create synergies in the banking business. This business activity caused the Bank to change its name to PT Bank KEB Hana Indonesia or known as Bank KEB Hana. However, in 2020, Bank KEB Hana yet again made a brand change to Bank Hana. By these changes, Hana Bank is increasingly ready to strengthen its competitiveness, both in Indonesia and globally, through the consistency of the brands used by the group.
With the presence of its best people, Hana Bank provides an array of products and services designed to meet various customer needs.
Given its global reach and global standard of service, Hana Bank promises its customers to be their True Hearted Financial Partner.