Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Pendidikan min. D3-S1 Kesekretariatan/Sekretaris
2. Berpengalaman sebagai sekretaris direksi min. 3 tahun
3. Mampu berbahasa Inggris aktif dan berbahasa Mandarin pasif
4. Bersedia ditempatkan di Cakung, Jakarta Timur
1. Mengkoordinasi dan mengatur agenda/jadwal Manufacturing Director
2. Menyusun dan mengkoordinasikan meeting/agenda koordinasi lainnya
3. Menyusun administrasi terkait perjalanan dinas
4. Berkoordinasi dengan internal department/divisi terkait meeting yang berhubungan dengan Manufacturing Director
5. Membantu dan menjalankan proses administrasi/surat menyurat sesuai kebutuhan
The Company was established on January 19th, 1972 as PT Kabelmetal Indonesia by Kabel-und Metalwerke Guetehoffnungshuette AG, a German company that later on was known as Kabelmetal Electro Gmbh. Its first commercial products were launched in 1974 bearing the well-known KABELMETAL brand. The Company was publicly listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
Since mid 2007, while maintaining the “kabelmetal Indonesia” brand for domestic market, the Company introduced “KMI Wire and Cable” brand in overseas market. Then, effective from September 1st, 2008, the new overseas brand became the company name PT KMI Wire and Cable Tbk.The Company is one of the qualified suppliers of power cables to PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero), the state owned electricity company. The company is also a major cable supplier to private and industrial sectors, namely oil and gas, mining, various industrial and many others, either directly or through its nation-wide chains of distributors and resellers.
The Company was awarded ISO 9002 for its cable production in 1995 and for its newly established Aluminum and Copper Casting in 1996. It was followed by ISO 14001 in 1997 for its environmental management system and ISO 9001 for design control of cable production in 1998. The Company has adopted and certified the latest update of Quality Management System ISO 9001 version 2015 which specify the requirement of continual improvement and risk management on implementation. In early 2007, the Company acquired OHSAS 18001 and simultaneously SMK3 (the Indonesian version) for occupational health and safety system, which was then refined with ISO 45001:2018 in September 2020. All of Management Systems implemented in this company are regularly assessed yearly.
Strategic cooperation with various international manufacturers have been developed to extend the product range and to optimize the company’s machines utilization.